Is your Restaurant a Business or Hobby?
Have a quick look back at my post from a few days ago, before we move forward; http://www.professionalchefsfoodnetwork.org/2021/09/19/are-you-a-green-sustainable-restaurant-machine/
So spend one dollar to save seven, you really should not need much more encouragement, right? Most of you won’t do any of the things required to survive in this paradigm…that’s a fact. Soon you will be just another statistic, sorry about that.
Here is another quick read; https://www.getorderly.com/blog/high-restaurant-failure-rate
So, maybe now you have decided to move forward and try to stay in the game. Good for you, there are options. Here is a little list to get you started;
- Hire a professional Chef, not a box cutter cook.
- Examine your brand and how it reflects your menu, style of service and ambiance
- Buy local, cut out the big box suppliers. You know, the Sysco’s and Walmarts of the world
- STANDARDIZE EVERYTHING, MENUS, PRODUCTION, TASK LISTS, FOOD COSTING, INVENTORY…
- Support your local community via charity projects…make a difference
- Empower your staff, include them in change, problem solving and decisions.
Seems like a tremendous task for sure, but it can be done. Your livelihood depends on it, can you afford to lose everything? A membership to this site will save you thousands of dollars. Hiring a consultant like myself will cost a few thousand dollars, but will save your business. Contact me today, I can help! http://www.dtpcs.biz
CHEERS, AND HAVE A PROFITABLE, SUCCESS FILLED DAY!